Manuscripts are read between April 1 and January 1
NOTE: Submissions which do not meet the following guidelines will not be considered.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished and are limited to three entries.
- Submit two stories of up to 5,000 words
- each work must be submitted as a Microsoft Word file.
- include a clear title of the work
-8.5" x 11" format, double-spaced
-name, address and telephone number should appear on each page of text
- include a short biography (work submitted without a biography will not be considered)
Submission deadline for the spring edition is January 1, 2017.